Stevenson Site Improvements (Auditorium Building)
Project Budget: $2.4 Million
Construction Starts: Summer 2019
Projected Opening: Fall 2020
The District is addressing repair of the fire damages at the Auditorium Building, as well as modernization work listed below:
- HVAC installation in cafeteria, kitchen and supporting spaces.
- Campus-wide fire alarm upgrades.
- Electrical upgrades.
- Accessibility upgrades to path of travel (POT), parking, restrooms, drinking fountains, etc.
- New Audio Visual systems and controls (incl. projectors and screens) in Auditorium.
- Interior/Exterior upgrades to finishes (e.g. ceiling, flooring, paint, etc.).
- New interior LED lighting.
- Replace or repair existing windows/glazing.
Last updated: 6/29/20 11:33 PM