Stevenson Site Improvements (Auditorium Building)
Project Budget: $950,000
Construction Starts: Summer 2019
Projected Opening: Fall 2020
The District is addressing repair of the fire damages at the Auditorium Building, as well as modernization work listed below:
- HVAC installation in cafeteria, kitchen and supporting spaces.
- Fire alarm upgrades for Auditorium Building.
- Utility upgrades (e.g. electrical, water, sanitary, low voltage, etc.) as required to support HVAC installation.
- Accessibility upgrades to path of travel (POT), parking, restrooms, drinking fountains, etc.
- New Audio Visual systems and controls (incl. projectors and screens) in Auditorium.
- Interior/Exterior upgrades to finishes (e.g. ceiling, flooring, paint, etc.).
- New interior LED lighting.
- Replace or repair existing windows/glazing.
Last updated: 1/13/20 3:38 PM